Homework 8 part (a)
There is no Run button and no saving provided for this homework. Save these answers to turn in later.
For these four questions, list four different ways a bad guy could obtain your password to a web site
5. Give a one-sentence description of the malware "keylogger";
6. In a DDOS attack, how do the bad guys get the victim to send money?
7. In a Ransomware attack, how do the bad guys get the victim to send money?
8. (Phishing q repeat!) When asked for your password on a web site, what
do you look at to see if the request is phishing?
9. Doubling the length of a key doubles the time an attacker must
spend on a brute force attack, true or false?
10. Digital signatures use a priv/pub key pair. Which key is used to
sign a document?