Homework 8 part (b)
There is no Run button and no saving provided for this homework. Combine these answers with your answers from (a) earlier and paste the whole thing in. This is our last homework!
11. If the FBI gets a warrant for an AES encrypted hard drive, they can probably decrypt the contents without needing the password, true or false:
12. In China, a person can connect to (exchange packets with) any other computer on the internet, true or false:
13. In China, people are permitted to write their own opinions on the internet, true or false:
14. In China, an army of paid commenters post government-approved comments on the internet: true or false:
15. In the US according to Snowden, the government was probably collecting information about internet/phone use without a warrant, true or false: