This is a three part
assignment, with a total of three distinct programming problems. The parts can be found at the following web pages:
- CodeStepByStep: Complete at least three recursion problems on CodeStepByStep. You can find a full list of eligible problems here. You must individually submit a file called problems_SUNET.txt with a list of the problems you completed.
- Fractals and Graphics
- Grammar Solver
Pair Programming Option
You may optionally work on this assingment as a pair programming assignment.
If you would like to work in a pair on this assignment, you may, under the following
- Both partners must be in the same section and must both be taking the
course for either a grade or for credit/no credit.
- At no time should partners be coding alone. To be clear:
all coding must be done together, on a single computer.
One partner should type, and the other should watch over that
partner's shoulder. Each partner should take turns at the
- Pair programming is less about sharing the workload and more
about sharing ideas and working together. During the IG for the assignment,
if a Section Leader does not think both partners contributed
equally and worked together, the SL may forbid pair programming on a future
- Pairs who "split the assignment" where one partner
does part of the assignment alone, and the other
partner does another part of the assignment alone will be in
violation of the Honor Code.
When you are finished, submit your assignment using our Paperless web system.
Please turn in both parts of the assignment together.
Please turn in only the file(s) specified in each part of the assignment.