- There will be a midterm during class (10:30am-11:50am) on Wednesday 2/20.
- If your last name begins with A-R, you are in the normal classroom (NVIDIA auditorium)
- If your last name begins with N-Z, you are in McMurtry Art and Art History Building, Oshman Presentation Space, Room 102.
- There will be a final exam 8:30am-11:30am on Thursday 3/21.
- If your last name begins with A-LIA: Cubberley Auditorium
- If your last name begins with LIB-Z: Hewlett 200
- Both exams will be closed book.
- You will be allowed a "cheat sheet" that you have prepared yourself. For the midterm you are allowed one sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper (front and back). For the final you are allowed two such sheets.
- As promised at the beginning of the quarter, both exams will have at least one problem that is very similar to one of your homework problems.