- Homework is to be handed in via GradeScope. Access code 92P3G8.
- Please adhere to the collaboration policies. In brief:
- We recommend that you complete the ``Exercises" section on your own.
- Collaboration with fellow CS-161-ers is fine on the ``Problems" section, but (a) you must give credit to those you worked with, and (b) you must type up your own solutions from scratch.
- Homework solutions must be typed, and submitted as a PDF. See the Resources section for help on typesetting mathematical writing, as well as a LaTeX template for homework.
- Your solutions will be graded by a human; respect that human. Make sure that your solutions are organized and use complete sentences. It's not a good idea to turn in your first draft. See the Resources section for more homework tips and an example solution set.
- See the pre-lecture exercise for Lecture 2 for instructions on installing Jupyter Notebooks with Python and see the resources section for Python help. All IPython notebooks will be using Python 3.