Welcome to CS194: Software Project Class. In this class, you will get an opportunity to build a large software project. If you take this class as CS194W, it also fulfills the Writing in the Major requirement.
Lectures: Tuesday / Thursday 4:30-5:50pm in Building 380, Rm 380Y
- Week 1: Thur Jan 12
- Software lifecycle; technical tips
- Team sign-up and project idea
- Due Fri Jan 13, 2017 at 5:00pm
- Project Proposal
- Due Thur Jan 19, 2017 at 11:59pm
- Project proposal
- WIM students: Revisions should be checked into your git repo by Friday, Feb 17.
- Mid-Quarter Project Demos
- Thursday, February 16, 2017 from 4:30-6:30pm in Gates 219
- Mid-quarter demo
- Attendance is required for all group members. Please see above spec for details and exceptions.
- Software Fair and Final Demos
- Friday, March 24, 2017 from 3:30-6:30pm in Lathrop 299 and 282
- Victoria Kirst, instructor (vrk@)
- Helen Fang, TA (hfang9@)
- Michael Maduabum, TA (rmaduabu@)
- Zach Maurer, TA (zmaurer@)
All email addresses are @stanford.edu.