CS224S is a graduate-level course on various topics in spoken language
processing. Students engage in a final project of their choosing.
The list of projects below shows the amazing range of problems which can be
solved using spoken language processing techniques. We encourage you to come
see the posters and discuss with students how spoken language processing can
impact your areas of interest.
Chess Conversational Agent
- Kristian G., David K.
Child-Directed Speech Classification
- Milind G., Sebastian S., Stephanie P.
CNN Hybrid Acoustic Models on Switchboard Speech
- Clara F., Michael F.
- Sarah B., Daryl C., Keith W.
Deep Neural Network Based LVCSR
- Melvin J., Aparna K.
Detecting and Characterizing Laughter in Speech
- Casatrina L., Clarence C., Rahul P.
Detecting Sexual Orientation from Speech
- Jim Z, Kent K., Shahriyar P.
Extracting Attributes from Speed Dates
- Pararth S., Aditya P., Patricio F.
Humanizing Robotic Voice using Voice Transforms in Festival
- Cliff H, Benjamin A., Mikhail S.
Identifying Issues in Accents of Foreign Speakers
- Sam B., Adriana D., Ankit K.
Identifying Speakers' Properties in Phone Conversations
- Shi H., Peter L.
Improving Forced Alignment Accuracy in Conversational American English
- Simon T., Guan W., Jingrui Z.
Integrating Knowledge into Language Modeling in Speech Recognition with Probabilistic Models
- Zifei S., Tianxin Z., Haowen C.
Kaldi Web Client
- Alex P., Zach Y-F., Julia S.
Misperception of Social Meaning in Speed Dating Corpora
- Tony J., Seung Kyung K., and Hanzhi Z.
Parkinson Disease Classifier Using Patient Voice Recording Data
- Lee H., Ro Y.
Powerful Dialog Platform
- Daniel S., Jeremy H.
Predicting Intelligence Perception in a Speed Dating Environment
- Anil, Rick, Alex
Recurrent Neural Nets for Acoustic Modeling
- Paul C., Michael K., Alex C.
Speech Recognition with Hybrid CNN-HMM Model
- Jim C., Will S., Billy J.
Speed Dating Laugher Classification
- Alex E., Omosola O., Lilith W.
System for Detecting Autism Spectrum Disorder [or Language Impairment] in Children
- Veni J., Tim S., Gina P.
Understanding the Perception of Sincerity in Speed Date Data
- Sidd J., Ranjay K., Gabriele C.
- Mario V., Ryan V., Jessica T.