Supplemental Reading for Lecture 15
- S. Cui, and A.J. Goldsmith, Cross-layer Design in Energy-constrained Networks Using Cooperative MIMO Techniques, EURASIP Signal Processing Journal, Special Issue on Advances in Signal Processing-based Cross-layer Designs, vol. 86, no. 8, pp. 1804-1814, Aug. 2006.
- M. Perillo and W. Heinzelman, DAPR: A protocol for wireless sensor networks utilizing an application-based routing cost, Proceedings of the IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC), vol. 3, pp. 1540-1545, 21-25 Mar. 2004.
- O. Younis and S. Fahmy, Distributed clustering in ad-hoc sensor networks: A hybrid, energy efficient approach, Proceedings of the Twenty-Third Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies (INFOCOM), pp. 629-640, 7-11 Mar. 2004.
- R. Madan, S. Cui, S. Lall, and A.J. Goldsmith, Cross-Layer Design for Lifetime Maximization in Interference-limited Wireless Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 5, no. 11, pp. 3142-3152, Nov. 2006.
- S. Cui, R. Madan, A.J. Goldsmith, and S. Lall, Cross-layer Energy and Delay Optimization in Small-scale Sensor Networks, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, vol. 6, no. 10, pp. 3688-3699, Oct. 2007.