Supplemental Reading for Lecture 6
- S. Catreux, P.F. Driessen, L.J. Greenstein, Data throughputs using multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) techniques in a noise-limited cellular environment, IEEE Transactions on Wireless Communications, pp.226-235, Apr 2002.
- R.W. Heath Jr., M. Airy, A.J. Paulraj, Multiuser diversity for MIMO wireless systems with linear receivers, Conference Record of the Thirty-Fifth Asilomar Conference on Signals, Systems and Computers, vol. 2, pp.1194-1199, 2001.
- M.V. Clark, T.M. Willis III, L.J. Greenstein, A.J. Rustako Jr., V. Erceg, R.S. Roman, Distributed versus centralized antenna arrays in broadband wireless networks, Proc. IEEE Veh. Technol. Conf. (VTC), vol. 1, pp.33-37, 2001.
- Y.J. Choi, J. Kim and S. Bahk, Downlink scheduling with fairness and optimal antenna assignment for MIMO cellular systems, Proc. Global Telecommun. Conf., vol. 5, p.3165, 2004.
- R. Irmer, H. Droste, P. Marsch, M. Grieger, G. Fettweis, S. Brueck, H.P. Mayer, L. Thiele and V. Jungnickel, Coordinated multipoint: Concepts, performance, and field trial results, IEEE Commun. Mag., vol. 49, no. 2, pp.102-111, 2011.
- S. Firouzabadi, A. Goldsmith, Optimal placement of distributed antennas in cellular systems, 2011 IEEE 12th International Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC), pp.461-465, 26-29 June 2011.