Supplemental Reading for Lecture 9
- T. ElBatt and A. Ephremides, Joint scheduling and power control for wireless ad hoc networks, INFOCOM 2002. Twenty-First Annual Joint Conference of the IEEE Computer and Communications Societies, vol.2, pp.976-984, 2002.
- H. Skalli, S. Ghosh, S.K. Das, L. Lenzini and M. Conti, Channel Assignment Strategies for Multiradio Wireless Mesh Networks: Issues and Solutions, IEEE Communications Magazine, vol. 45, no. 11, pp.86-95, November 2007.
- Y. Xi and E.M. Yeh, Node-Based Optimal Distributed Power Control, Routing, and Congestion Control in Wireless Networks, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. 54, no. 9, pp.4081-4106, September 2008.
- A. MacKenzie and S. Wicker, Game theory in communications: Motivation, explanation, and application to power control, Proc. IEEE Global Telecommun. Conf., vol. 2, p.821, 2001.
- V. Srivastava, J. Neel, A.B. Mackenzie, R. Menon, L.A. Dasilva, J.E. Hicks, J.H. Reed, R.P. Gilles, Using game theory to analyze wireless ad hoc networks, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, vol. 7, no. 4, pp.46-56, 2005.