POLISCI 353: Workshop in Statistical Modeling
Jonathan Wand, Simon Jackman, and Doug Rivers
Spring 2006 Calendar
Meeting times and location
The workshop will meet this quarter as noted below. Meetings occur on
Thursdays 4:15-6pm and take place in Room 400 (the Graham Stuart
Lounge) on the 4th floor of Encina Hall West.
Description of weeks
- April 6: Howard Rosenthal, NYU/Russell Sage
- Dimensions of Law
- April 20 (I): Robert Anderson and Alex Tahk (Stanford)
- Structure and Equilibrium in the United States Supreme Court
- April 20 (II): Laurel Harbridge (Stanford)
- Polarization and Congressional Policy: Gridlock or Extremism?
- May 4: Jed Stiglitz (Stanford)
- States of the Union
- May 18: Rui de Figueiredo (Haas/Political Science, UC Berkeley)
- Does Private Money Buy Public Policy?
Campaign Contributions and Regulatory Outcomes in Telecommunications
--Back to Workshop Main page--
Revised May 17