Select your answer by clicking on it; feedback will appear below
in the answer box. Use the scroll bar to the right (if one appears)
to see more questions/answers. Policies or other documents linked to the answer will open in a separare browser window. |
- AT STANFORD UNIVERSITY, PRINCIPAL INVESTIGATORSHIP IS LIMITED TO MEMBERS OF THE ACADEMIC COUNCIL AND MCL FACULTY, WITH SPECIFIC EXCEPTIONS.
- WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING ARE PI RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Understanding and complying with health and safety requirements
- Disclosing potential conflicts of interest related to proposed projects
- Managing project finances in accordance with applicable regulations
- All of the above