There are six steps to connect a projector to the laptop for a presentation.
1. Connect the projector with the laptop using the M1-DA analog computer
2. Plug in the projector to the power switch
3. Turn on the projector's lamp
4. Adjust the image position: Elevating, Zooming, Focus
5. Plug in the laptop to the power switch
6. Turn on the laptop
See the attached picture for a clear picture instruction!
If you like to see the image on the laptop before present to the audience,
press the Fn key and the F7 (or F5) key at the same time. To switch it
back, do this again. Use the toggle button (Fn+CRT/LCD) combo a couple
of times until both displays, Laptop and Projector will be active.