- About Risk Management
- Information regarding the structure and organization of the Risk Management Department, including contact information
- Workers' Compensation
- Resources including benefits, forms and information ie: initial injury/exposure reporting checklist, frequently asked questions, workers compensation administrators, instructions for form completion.
- Any death or serious injury/exposure resulting in permanent disfigurement, dismemberment, or hospitalization expected to last more than 24 hours call immediately Environmental Health & Safety (EH&S) (650) 725-9999 24 hour Hot Line.
- Documents and Forms
- Documents and Forms distributed and maintained by Risk Management
- Resources, External Links
- Resources external to the department but of use to Stanford employees for purposes of Risk Management
Office of Risk Management
215 Panama Street
Stanford, CA 94305-6207