1. Download Secure CRT from ESS
site, if one is not
yet installed on your desktop. Follow the instruction for installation
and configuration as described in the documentation elsewhere
on the download site.
2. Once installed, you need to add set up parameters. Go here for instructions on Secure CRT set up for the Leland environment.
Setting up Secure FTP in MX 2004
1. Go to Sites | Edit Sites and double click your web folder to
2. Click on Edit button in the dialogue box.
3. On the left window, select Remote Info.
4. The main window will display additional check boxes, one of which
is "Use SSH encrypted secure login"; check
5. Click the About button to download the secure ftp client called "PuTTY".
Follow the download instructions.
6. Return to the Remote Info dialogue box in DreamWeaver and click
on the Configure button.
7. In the window that opens, enter the following information: