1. NEED ARTICLES FOR SUL/AIR NEWS
Just a reminder that SUL/AIR News is a useful communication tool only if SUL/AIR staff contribute articles. If you have work-related items that would be of interest to all staff, please send them to news@sulmail. Example topics include new projects, new SUL/AIR staff, significant acquisitions, and all-staff announcements.
More information about submitting a SUL/AIR News article is on the Web.
2. TIPS FOR STANFORD VOICE MAIL
Try some of these tips for more efficient voice mail use.
While you are listening to a message:
- Press 1 to rewind the message 10 seconds, press 1 1 and to rewind the message to the beginning.
- Press 3 to move the message forward 10 seconds, press 3 3 to move to the end of the message.
- Press 6 to play the message faster or 4 to play the message slower.
- Press 2 to pause or continue the message.
After you have finished listening to a message:
- Press 5 to hear the date and time the message was left.
- Press 6 to send the message to another mailbox.
- Press 8 to record a reply in the sender's mailbox.