Patent & Technology Transfer Databases |
Patent Database Searching Aids & Techniques |
Document Delivery |
News Sources for Patents |
General Information on Patents |
Patent Offices & Organizations |
Commercial Database Producers & Vendors |
Patent Inventions & Technology Transfer |
Legal Resources on Patents Available on the Internet |
Internet Guides on Patents, Inventions & Technology Transfer
Commercial Database Producers & Vendors
- Thomson Reuters (http://science.thomsonreuters.com/)
- A leading specialist in scientific, technical and patent information has,
for over 40 years, provided vital information to companies and research institutes
across the world.
- DIALOG (http://www.dialog.com/)
- The merger of M.A.I.D. and Knight-Ridder Information has created the world's largest
online information company, The Dialog Corporation.
- IFI CLAIMS Patent Services (http://www.ificlaims.com/)
- Produces the CLAIMS family of U.S. Patent of U.S. Patent databases which contain
the most complete, most accurate, and most comprehensive coverage of U.S. Patents
available in electronic form.
- LexisNexis (http://www.lexisnexis.com/)
- The world's leading source of online legal, news and business information including
federal, state and foreign case law, statutes and regulations, legal treatises, law
reviews, more than 4,200 news sources, public records, profiles of thousands of
public and private companies, and much more. Includes full-text of U.S. Patents from
mid-1970's, patent caselaw and administrative decisions, patent statutory and
regulatory materials, and patent news and publications.
- MicroPatent (http://www.micropat.com/)
- Micropatent is dedicated to making patent and trademark information an accessible and
effective business goal. US, EP and PCT patents downloaded with images. U.S. trademarks
- Questel-Orbit (http://www.questel.orbit.com/index.htm)
- Questel-Orbit is an international online information company specializing in patent,
trademark, scientific, chemical, business and news information.
- STN (http://www.cas.org/products/stnfamily/index.html)
- STN International (the Scientific and Technical Information Network) is an online search
service that provides accurate, up-to-date, specific information from over 200 scientific,
technical, business, and patent databases.
- Guide to STN Patent Databases (pdf) (http://www.stn-international.com/fileadmin/be_user/STN/pdf/search_materials/patents/GuideFull_en_2008.pdf)
- Includes descriptions of all patent databases available through STN. Also
includes main search strategies used to search patent files.
November 24, 2009