General Guide |
Analytical Chemistry |
Chemical Laboratory Safety |
Drug Information |
Inorganic Chemistry |
Life Scientists |
Physical Chemistry |
Polymer Chemistry |
Searching the Internet |
General Guide for Chemists and Chemical Engineers
- Graduate school directory.
- Peterson’s.com: The Education Supersite
- Graduate program search, test preparation, financial aid information.
- Planning for Graduate Education in Chemistry
- A guide and resource if you are considering graduate work in chemistry or related disciplines,
such as biochemistry or other biological sciences, chemical engineering, pharmaceutical and
medicinal chemistry, toxicology, materials science, chemical physics, and the environmental
- ScienceCareers: Graduate Programs
- Information on graduate programs.
- Science’s Next Wave: Resources for the Next Generation of Scientists
- A weekly online publication that covers scientific training, career development, and the
science job market. The Next Wave is published by
American Association for the Advancement of Science.
- Stanford University Graduate Student Handbook
- A compendium of information about University policies, requirements, and resources
relevant to Stanford graduate students irrespective of their school, department, or