General Guide |
Analytical Chemistry |
Chemical Laboratory Safety |
Drug Information |
Inorganic Chemistry |
Life Scientists |
Physical Chemistry |
Polymer Chemistry |
Searching the Internet |
General Guide for Chemists and Chemical Engineers
- EDGAR Database of Corporate Information
- The SEC requires all public companies
(except foreign companies and companies with less than $10 million in assets and 500 shareholders)
to file registration statements, periodic reports, and other forms electronically through
EDGAR. Anyone can
access and download this information for free.
- Industrial Quick Search
- An online directory of industrial manufacturers searchable via product, service and region.
- OneSource CorpTech
- OneSource CorpTech Profiles online and on CD-ROM provide unlimited access to standard
profiles on all listed companies. The profiles are fully searchable by more than thirty-three
criteria, such as company name, location, products, URL, ownership, size, growth and many more.
Users may also text search through product descriptions within profiles for pinpoint accuracy.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business Library: Research Guides
- Database, research, and facilities guides.
- Thomas Register of American Manufacturers
- Thomas Register is the most comprehensive online resource for finding companies and
products manufactured in North America, where you can: submit RFQs, place orders online,
view and download millions of Computer Aided Design (CAD) drawings, and view thousands
of online company catalogs and websites.