Finding and Verifying CAS Registry Numbers® on STN®
— March 1993 —
Here are a few other Messenger commands you may find especially useful. For details about each one, see the manual STN International: A Guide to Commands and Databases.
- DISPLAY HISTORY — to view a list of all commands (except DISPLAY and HELP) and the files you used during the current online session.
- DISPLAY COST — to see the estimated cost of your online session.
- HELP or ? — use this any time you do not understand a command or an error message to get further information.
- HELP command name — to get help for a specific command.
- HELP COST — lists prices for the current file.
- HELP DESK — to get current information on the hours and telephone number for the STN Help Desk.
- PRINT — to have L-Numbered answer sets or Accession (Registry) Number records printed at the nearest STN Service Center and mailed to you or sent to electronic mailid.