The Chemists in the Library Working Group has compiled these electronic and print resources for further exploration of Chemists Celebrate Earth Day: What do you know about H2O? The resources have been classified by grade level and annotated.
|H2O Properties / Facts:||Basic properties and facts about water.|
|Earth's H2O:||Water cycle, watersheds and protecting water resources.|
|H2O Use:||Conservation and use.|
|H2O Quality:||Assess, monitor, treat, and control the quality of water resources.|
|Special Topics:||Acid rain, recreational reading.|
|A - Z:||Alphabetical list of all resources.|
|Related Sites:||Other Earth Day/Water Day web sites.|
- Sources of basic reference information.
- How to Find More in Your Library
- Find other interesting books by searching your library's catalog or by browsing certain call numbers in your library's stacks.
- How to Find More on the Internet
- Find other interesting web sites using search engines and subject directories.
Copyright © 2004 American Chemical Society