The Chemists in the Library Working Group has compiled these electronic and print resources for further exploration of Chemists Celebrate Earth Day: here, there, everywhere! The resources have been classified by grade level and annotated.
|Atmosphere:||Characteristics of the Atmosphere
Heating of the Atmosphere
Atmospheric Pressure and Winds
The Air We Breathe
|Understanding Weather:||Water in the Air
Air Masses and Fronts
Forcasting the Weather
|Climate:||What is Climate?
Climates of the World
Changes in Climate
|Related Sites:||Other Earth Day web sites.|
- Museums and exhibits related to the Earth Day theme.
- Sources of basic reference information.
- How to Find More in Your Library
- Find other interesting books by searching your library's catalog or by browsing certain call numbers in your library's stacks.
- How to Find More on the Internet
- Find other interesting web sites using search engines and subject directories.
Copyright © 2005 American Chemical Society