Urban Studies Student Forms
Click below to download the appropriate form:
- Urban Studies Major Declaration (pdf) : To declare the major and plan your classes. Requires an adviser’s signature.
- Urban Studies Minor Declaration (pdf) : To declare the minor and plan your classes. Requires an adviser’s signature.
- Urban Studies Web Profile Survey (word): To have your information included in the “Student Profiles” section of our website.
- Urban Studies Course Substitution Petition (pdf): To request that a course not designated in the Bulletin be counted toward your Urban Studies major or minor. Examples include independent studies, directed readings, Oxford tutorials, or courses from other departments or programs. Requires an adviser’s signature, and (where applicable) the director of a directed reading or independent study.
- Placement Objectives Agreement: To receive credit for an internship outside of URBANST 201. Requires an adviser’s signature.
- Service Learning Guide: Details of Urban Studies Internship policies and procedures.
- Urban Studies Honors Application (pdf): To apply to join the Honors program in Urban Studies, and (if desired) to attend the Urban Studies section of Honors College. Requires the signature of your prospective thesis adviser, and the Director of the Honors Program in Urban Studies.
- Urban Studies Honors Thesis Submission (pdf) : To be turned in with your honors thesis.
- Urban Studies Peer Adviser Application (pdf) : To apply to be an Urban Studies peer adviser.
Please go to the Registrar’s Office website for most University forms, including:
- Request for transfer credit evaluation
- Leave of absence request
- Major-minor and multiple major form
- Co-term applications and procedures
- Commencement walk-through requests