Lasers and Accelerators
Physics of lasers and acceleartors, dynamics of photons and charged particles and their interactions, high intensity effects, free electron lasers, various types of accelerator designs and frontier applications.
Nanoscience and Quantum Engineering
Applications of free electron lasers include nanostructures and their quantum engineering.
- Gravitational Instability of a Nonrotating Galaxy
- Spin Echo in Synchrotrons
- Handbook of Accelerator Physics and Engineering
- Physics of Collective Beam Instabilities in High Energy Accelerators
- An Alternative Longitudinal Polarization Scheme for TRISTAN
- Evaluation of Radiative Spin Polarization in an Electron Storage Ring
- Evaluation of Beam Distribution Parameters in an Electron Storage Ring
- Scaling Law for Bunch Lengthening in SPEAR II