Our lab is interested in developing novel forms of coherent microscopy for studying cellular dynamics and for assisting in the diagnosis of clinical pathologies. Presently, our lab is mostly focused on advanced technology development of optical coherence tomography and its derivatives. We are currently exploring projects related to ophthalmology, blood analysis, and multimodality imaging that incorporates fluorescence.
- Spectral-domain phase microscopy
- Doppler flow imaging of cytoplasmic flow using spectral domain phase microscopy
- Phase retrieval in low-coherence interference microscopy
- Spectral domain phase microscopy for local measurements of cytoskeletal rheology in cells
- Investigating nanoscale cellular dynamics with cross-sectional spectral domain phase microscopy