ReportMart1 Upgrade - November 2007
ReportMart1, the tool used to access PeopleSoft, STARS, Kronos, and Pinnacle reports, was upgraded to version 9.3 of the Hyperion Performance Suite software on November 10, 2007.
The new plug-in for Windows users may be found here. Users are encouraged to install the plug-in before accessing the updated portal to ensure a smooth transition.
The current version of the software behind ReportMart1 (Hyperion Performance Suite) will no longer be supported by the vendor as of the end of 2008. Because Stanford will be actively upgrading its PeopleSoft system in 2008, we are moving ahead with the ReportMart1 upgrade this year in order to avoid conflicting with that effort. Upgrading will enable us to retain vendor support for ReportMart1 into the future.
The upgraded ReportMart1 features a new look and feel, but reports themselves generally remain unchanged.
The upgraded ReportMart1 portal went live on November 10, 2007.
- A new plug-in is required for PC users
- New look and feel for the ReportMart1 portal/user interface
- Users need to re-save report bookmarks and favorites
- Users need to recreate saved reports
- The URL for accessing ReportMart1 remains the same, both for PC's (http://reportmart1.stanford.edu) and for Macs (http://connect.stanford.edu)
- The reports themselves and the process of running them
- Report outputs
|Tuesday, October 30||10:00 - 11:00am||Turing Auditorium (111 Polya Hall)|
|Monday, November 5||9:00 - 10:00am||Bldg. 200, Room 034|
|Friday, November 16||10:00 - 11:00am||Turing Auditorium (111 Polya Hall)|
- Email updates will be distributed via the reportmart1-users@lists email list (subscribe here)
- See Frequently Asked Questions about the upgrade
- Submit questions or comments via HelpSU (Request Category: Administrative Applications; Request Type: ReportMart1)
Last modified: Monday, 12-Nov-2007 12:23:04 PST