STANFORDYOU GOES MOBILE
We have changed the StanfordYou web site to support mobile
You can now use your smartphone or tablet to access the site which
- A mobile user friendly interface
- Works with iOS and Android devices
- Allows user to select the full site if needed.
You will find most of the self-service features are available, but if you need assistance please submit questions or
problems related to this change via HelpSU.
The new appearance of StanfordYou - mobile
Questions and Answers
Related to these changes:
- How do I access the web site?
You can use the QR code in the right column on this web page, or you can open your web browser in your smartphone or tablet and type in the regular stanfordyou.stanford.edu address.
- Can I do all of the same things, what is different?
You can do almost all of the same activities, currently you cannot
change your SUNet ID password, turn on your vacation rule or other
- Did you change anything else?
No, all of the other features are the same. We are hoping to implement
additional improvements over time. If you have a suggestion, feel free
to contact us.