Cross Functional Activities & Teams
|Meets||Mondays, 2:30 - 4:00PM|
|Charter||This group is charged with developing long-range plans for strategic communications in IT Services. This includes identifying audiences and key stakeholders, determining effective internal and external communication channels, and establishing IT Services communication standards.|
|Members||Tom Cramer (TSS); Chris Lundin, Jim Knox (Client Support); Teresa Janeway (CNS), Nancy Ware (BP&C)|
Communication Tools Series
From the IT Services web site, you'll see a number of staff resources.
The IT Services Communications Team will be adding more resources and tools to this page and announcing the new items in the IT Services Digest. If you have any suggestions for communication tools or resources, or you have some available that you would like to share, send email to email@example.com.
2002 Communication within IT Services Survey
In the latter part of 2002, members of the Communications Team surveyed a respresentative sample of IT Services staff to get feedback on how, when, and where they got information about what was going on in IT Services. Following is the survey, results, and lessons learned, as well as a presentation on the importance of being good communicators.
- Communication Survey (October 2002) (Download Word Document)
- Survey Results (Download Excel Spreadsheet Part 1), (Download Excel Spreadsheet Part 2)
- Results, Lessons Learned, Recommended Actions (Download Word Document)
- Effective Communications for IT Services Managers presented at the IT Services Managers Meeting March, 2003 (Download PowerPoint Presentation)
- Family Feud: Results provided in game format at ITSS Managers Meeting March, 2003