This is a text description of netca1.gif, which is an image of the opening screen in Oracle Net Configuration Assistant. This screen contains four radio buttons, which offer users the following options:
- Listener configuration
- Naming Methods configuration
- Local Net Service Name configuration
- Directory Usage configuration
Choose Directory Usage configuration to create an ldap.ora file for your Oracle home.
The following buttons are located at the bottom of the screen:
- Cancel, which you can choose to exit the configuration assistant
- Help, which you can choose to access the online help
- Back, which is greyed out. Since this is the opening screen for the assistant, you cannot move to the previous screen.
- Next, which you can choose to perform the next step in your configuration.