This is a text description of ssl0004.gif, which is an image of the SSL tab in the Oracle Advanced Security profile region of Oracle Net Manager when Configure SSL for the server is selected.
This window has the following fields which you can use to configure SSL on your server:
- Configure SSL for: (choose Server)
- Wallet Directory (enter the path to the wallet directory--you can choose Browse if you need to browse the file system)
- Cipher Suite Configuration (select a cipher suite and then click an up or down arrow at the right to change the precedence of when it is applied)
- Add or Remove (under the Cipher Suite Configuration list, there are an Add and a Remove button that you can use to add or remove a cipher suite)
- Revocation Check (where you can set whether certificate revocation status checking is performed)
- Require SSL Version (choose an SSL version from the list--the default is ANY)
- Require Client Authentication (a check box)
Click the Help button at the bottom left corner of the window to access online help.