All information linked from this page requires the username and password supplied to attendees.
The photos from the event can be accessed here with the same username/password to get to the attendee and room mate lists. Please let us know if you do not wish to be in the pictures used publicly. Some pictures will be made public shortly.
The entire agenda from the event can be found here (1.4 MB).
Before you come
- Make sure you have filled out the pre-conference survey. Check your e-mail for your unique identifier code.
- RSVP to the Google sponsored dinner at Buca di Beppo. Please not that the location is large enough only for conference attendees, so guests cannot attend.
- Make sure you have photo ID to enter SLAC. It is not necessary to be a US citizen, but photo ID is necessary to enter the site as it is a Government laboratory.
- Check the room list (below) and bring a sleeping bag if you do not wish to share a bed with your assigned room mate.
- Keep all receipts if you will be reimbursed by the conference or your department.
We will provide an easel with a 20" x 40" poster board to each one of you. The board can be positioned in either direction ('landscape' or 'portrait'). Feel free to print your poster on separate 8.5" x 11" pieces of paper or as one single poster -- whichever is most convenient for you. We will provide pins for attaching the poster to the poster-board. We will also have tape and staples available.
For a detailed article on "Do's and Don'ts of Poster Presentation" see this PDF.
For updates, and to connect with other attendees, Join our facebook event!
List of Attendees
Please only use this list for conference-related activities, such as planning car pools. Password protected list: Click Here
The room-mate assignments are posted here (This is password protected with the same username and password as the list of attendees).