HR Data Stewardship Team – Data Forum Invite – Homework
Next week we’ll be discussing two items:
1) What is the “Reports To” field currently used for?
- What should it be used for?
- What distinct types of “Reports To” should exist?
2) How one can identify managers in the current system and/or logically.
Both of these items will involve agreeing on data definitions and analyzing current practices around these concepts. Please come prepared with insight on these two items. If possible, please email Rana (email@example.com) your input by 10/15/2012 .
Additionally, please continue to contribute to the confluence pages to track:
1) HR Data Stewardship opportunities (https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=477757764) and
2) Identified HR Data Issues (https://asconfluence.stanford.edu/confluence/display/~mhoying/Known+HR+Data+Issues).