Key University Metrics
Key University Metrics is an annual compilation of data about Stanford University's people and activities, produced by IR&DS in collaboration with the CFO's office (as well as many others on campus). Key University Metrics 2015-16 was released in January 2016. Contents include:
- Student admission, enrollment, and degrees
- Undergraduate and graduate financial aid
- Faculty, teaching staff, and non-teaching staff
- Rankings and awards
- Financial statement of activities, balance sheet, and endowment
- Research and technology licensing
- ...and more.
Many of the metrics compiled in this quick reference are also available via other sources. Please see Data definitions, below, for sources and other supporting information.
Please contact Kathryn Flack Potts (email@example.com) with any questions or comments.