Tools we provide
Institutional Research provides two general categories of information to decision-makers:
IR is a source for all kinds of data about the university. Some kinds of data can be requested from IR&DS; please see our Institutional Data Policy Request Letter for details.
Other data sources are available directly, either to the public or to selected groups of users. The basic collections of facts below may be interesting to general audiences; various campus groups may also be interested in the more detailed Stanford information.
Basic Stanford facts
- Undergraduate Applicant, Admit, and Matriculant Trends (Fall 1950 - Fall 2017)
- Annual Report
- Common Data Set
Graduation and Retention Data
Other Stanford information
- Research Policy Handbook (minimum salary rates for grad RAs, salary and tuition allowance tables, estimated tuition charges for sponsored projects)
- Stanford Graduate Fellowships
- University Administration Organizational Hierarchy
- Student / Staff Reporting (will not load if you don't have authority)
- ReportMart3 (financial reports)