Student Staff Assignments


Undergraduate Housing

There are a variety of student staff positions in undergraduate residences.  The selection process for these positions takes place annually before the Draw. See Residential Education’s website for information on how to apply for student staff positions. See Summer Session's website for information on how to apply for summer housing student staff positions, or the Stanford Summer College website for information on how to apply for high school summer program student staff positions.


Graduate Housing

There are two types of student staff who support the residents of Graduate Housing:  Community Associates (CAs) and Residence Computer Consultants (RCCs).  The CAs are selected by the Graduate Life Office to provide and encourage social connection and interaction among residents, assist in the needs and interests of students within their house and attend to the general well-being of residents.  RCCs are hired by Residential Computing to educate residents on all aspects of computing at Stanford, consult with residents on computer related problems and support residential network connections and residence computer clusters.  Hiring for both positions takes place annually in the spring for the following year.  Student staff receive stipends and exemptions from the housing Lottery. Students must have a remaining year of housing priority to be eligible for a housing exemption.

Last modified Tue, 4 Mar, 2014 at 10:55