skip to content

Last Units out of Residence

Students may petition to complete their final 15 units out of residence to complete their degree requirements. The final 15 units of transfer credit must meet the criteria in the undergraduate "Transfer Work" section of this bulletin. Students must submit the Request for Last Units Out of Residence Petition to request the status and to request pre-approval of the transfer work. A registration status is required to graduate; therefore, a Petition for Graduation Quarter should be submitted along with the Request for Last Units Out of Residence, and an application to graduate should be submitted through Axess.

© Stanford University - Office of the Registrar. 630 Serra Street, Stanford, California 94305. (650) 723-2300Terms of Use | Copyright Complaints