Medical Services (650-498-2336, ext. 1) is the first stop for diagnosis and treatment of illness, injury, and ongoing conditions, as well as preventive counseling and education. Services available without additional charge for students who have paid the Campus Health Service fee include:
- Medical appointments in general medicine and sports medicine.
- Medical advice for routine concerns throughout the day. When Medical Services is closed, advice for urgent conditions is available from the on-call physician.
- Referral to specialists, primarily at Stanford Hospital and Clinics and Menlo Medical Clinic.
Additional services (fees apply):
- Allergy injections, immunizations, travel services, physical exams for employment and scholarships, HIV testing, laboratory, X-rays, drug screening (academic year only).
- Pharmacy (650-498-2336, ext. 3) and physical therapy (650-723-3195) are available on site.