Stanford Bulletin, 2011-12
The Stanford Bulletin is Stanford's catalog of courses and degrees.
The Bulletin's Explore Degrees web site publishes degree requirements, University requirements, and nonacademic regulations, as well as information on Stanford's schools, departments, and interdisciplinary programs.
Use the links in the Table of Contents on the left to navigate through the bulletin. Or use the search box to look for specific material. Or use the alphabetical index to browse through page titles.
- The Bulletin's ExploreCourses web site publishes courses and class scheduling for the entire University.
- The Axess Guest Menu allows staff, faculty, and guests to view course information in Axess, Stanford's student information system.
- For degree requirements in the Graduate School of Business, see the GSB web site.
- For M.D. programs in the School of Medicine, see the School of Medicine web site.
- For Law degree programs, see the School of Law web site.
The material presented here was uploaded on December 9, 2011.
- See the Previous Stanford Bulletins page for Bulletins prior to 2011-12.
- A pdf version of the entire Stanford Bulletin is available. Note: the pdf is extracted once in September and is not updated during the academic year. The online version is the official Stanford Bulletin.
- Although the Bulletin is no longer printed, a print-on-demand version will be available via University Custom Publishing.
Your feedback is valuable. Send email to email@example.com.
Every effort is made to ensure that the course information, applicable policies, and other materials presented in the Stanford Bulletin are accurate and current. The University reserves the right to make changes at any time without prior notice. The Bulletin in the form as it exists online is therefore the governing document, and contains the then currently applicable policies and information.