SCRA Tennis Court Rules
- Priority for use goes to club activities. A court use schedule is posted on the SCRA website and on the daily tennis sign in sheets.
- Players must sign in on arrival at the front desk and again for a court at the tennis sign in area near court seven. When signing in, indicate the names of the players on the court, whether they are members or guests, and the time of court possession.
- Players may be bounced if not properly signed in for the court.
- If the courts are full, please make a waiting list on the right side of the sign in sheet and enter your name there. When a court opens up sign in for it before taking possession.
- One player may not hold a court.
- All players must wear non-marking tennis shoes.