- Member Programs and Events
SPECIAL FAMILY EVENTS FOR CANTOR MEMBERS
FREE for MEMBERS at Family/Dual level and above
All programs are designed for ages 5 and above. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
I Heart Art
Saturday, February 7, free
Two sessions: 9:30 and 10:30 am
Come celebrate your passion for art at the new
Anderson Collection at Stanford University.
Families will tour the galleries, fall in love with
abstract expressionism, and create valentines
inspired by their favorite art works.
Not a Member Yet? Members at the Family/Dual level and above have access to special family events listed here as well as many other exciting member benefits.
|Family/Dual - $100 (fully tax-deductible)|
- Covers two adults and children under 18 in same household
- Access to members-only Family Programming
- Annual member appreciation event
- Invitations to exhibition receptions
- Opportunity to participate in members-only Art Trips
- Discounts and advance registration for Art Focus Lectures
- Subscription to Newsletter and Calendar
- 10% discount on publications