- Member Programs and Events
SPECIAL FAMILY EVENTS FOR CANTOR MEMBERS
FREE for MEMBERS at Family/Dual level and above
All programs are designed for ages 5 and above. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
Mother's Day Tea
Saturday, May 9, free
Two sessions: 9:30 and 10:30 am
Celebrate moms! Enjoy tea and treats, and also learn about Jane Stanford, who together with her husband, Leland, founded Stanford University as a memorial to their only child, Leland Jr.
Not a Member Yet? Members at the Family/Dual level and above have access to special family events listed here as well as many other exciting member benefits.
|Family/Dual - $100 (fully tax-deductible)|
- Covers two adults and children under 18 in same household
- Access to members-only Family Programming
- Annual member appreciation event
- Invitations to exhibition receptions
- Opportunity to participate in members-only Art Trips
- Discounts and advance registration for Art Focus Lectures
- Subscription to Newsletter and Calendar
- 10% discount on publications