- Member Programs and Events
SPECIAL FAMILY EVENTS FOR CANTOR MEMBERS
FREE for MEMBERS at Family/Dual level and above
All programs are designed for ages 5 and above. Space is limited and pre-registration is required.
Colors of the Season
Saturday, June 4
Two sessions: 9:30 and 10:30 am
Anderson Collection at Stanford University
Celebrate summer and its kaleidoscope of color! Find inspiration in the Anderson Collection's vibrant paintings and sculptures and create your own work of art, led by an art educator. You will also be treated to a family tour and summer snacks.
Not a Member Yet? Members at the Family/Dual level and above have access to special family events listed here as well as many other exciting member benefits.
|Family/Dual - $100 (fully tax-deductible)|
- Covers two adults and children under 18 in same household
- Access to members-only Family Programming
- Annual member appreciation event
- Invitations to exhibition receptions
- Opportunity to participate in members-only Art Trips
- Discounts and advance registration for Art Focus Lectures
- Subscription to Newsletter and Calendar
- 10% discount on publications