- Unrestricted charitable gifts are directed to the Center’s general gifts fund, which provides the Director flexibility in planning.
- Gifts of $100,000 or more offer the opportunity to establish a named fund for restricted purposes.
- Special large gift opportunities also include named endowed funds for curatorships, acquisitions, exhibitions, publications, conservation, student internships, student outreach, and community education.
- The Center offers many beautiful spaces for naming. Gifts recognized by naming a space are directed to unrestricted endowment.
- A memorial or honorary gift is a thoughtful and enduring way to recognize a friend or loved one on a permanent basis.
- A Cantor Arts Center membership provides attractive benefits, such as invitations to exhibition receptions and special events, volunteer opportunities, and other advantages.
- Give the gift of membership. Consider giving a membership to a family member or friend for special occasions.
For information on making a gift, contact Kathleen Quinn, Interim Associate Director, by telephone at 650-725-4240 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.