The Cantor Arts Center offers free public and private docent tours and welcomes self-guided tours.
ATTEND A PUBLIC TOUR- click here
- Public docent tours are offered many times throughout the week and are open to all on a drop-in basis.
- Tours meet in the main lobby unless otherwise noted.
REQUEST A PRIVATE TOUR- click here
- Private docent tours must be scheduled at least six weeks in advance as slots fill up quickly. Tours requested less than six weeks in advance may not be accommodated.
- Private tours are for groups of 10 (minimum) to 40 (maximum), not including chaperones.
- Please note the private tour schedules for Cantor, Memorial Church, Rodin, Outdoor Sculpture Walk, and Papua New Guinea tours are fully booked through the end of of August 2015. The first available dates will be in September 2015.
REGISTER A SELF-GUIDED TOUR - click here
- Self-guided tours do not involve a docent but must also be registered at least six weeks in advance.
- Group leaders must register if the group size exceeds 10 people. Groups may not exceed 40 people and should be divided into 10 or fewer in the galleries.
- All groups with participants under the age of 18 must have at least one adult supervising every 10 children.
- Please refer to the self-guided groups guidelines for more information.
ANDERSON COLLECTION TOURS - click here
- Anderson Collection tour requests are now being accepted for groups of 10 (minimum) to 30 (maximum).
- Please note the Anderson private tour schedule is fully booked through the end of August 2015. The first available dates will be in September 2015.
- Self-guided tours of the Anderson Collection must be made at least two weeks in advance. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DINING AT THE CANTOR
Tour groups are welcome to enjoy food and drink outside the museum on the picnic tables in the Rodin Sculpture Garden before or after their tours on a first-come, first-served basis. If tour attendees are interested in dining at the Cool Cafe, please note the following guidelines:
- The Cool Cafe is best suited for small groups of 4 or fewer people. Most tour groups exceed that size and may not be accommodated during the lunch rush (noon to 2 pm).
- The Cool Cafe does not accept to-go orders or reservations from tour groups.
- Tour groups may not bring outside food, drink, or decor into the Cool Cafe.