Gallery ProtocolAs you enjoy your visit, there are a few policies we ask you to observe:
- Please do not touch the works of art.
- Set phones on silent or vibrate mode.
- Food, drinks, smoking, and pets are not allowed.
- Service animals are permitted.
- Backpacks, rigid baby packs, and long umbrellas must be checked.
For personal, non-commercial use only.
No tripods. No wedding photography.
No photography in changing-exhibition galleries.
All other photography requests must be approved by the Public Relations Office.
See Photgraphy Policy for details.
Pencils may be used in the galleries for sketching and note taking. Pens, charcoal, pastels, paints, and other media are not permitted.
Rigid baby packs must be checked.
Strollers are permitted, and two are available for visitors' use.
Diaper-changing stations are located in all restrooms.
Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.