- Stanford University's system to deliver time-sensitive emergency notifications via voice mail, email and text-messaging to the entire Stanford student, faculty and staff population soon after an emergency affecting the University campus.
- Diversity and Access Office
- The Diversity and Access office ensures University compliance with federal, state and local regulations concerning non-discrimination and disability access. The office provides a variety of services and resources, and also provides assistance to individuals with disabilities who have requests for accommodations in the workplace and to access Stanford facilities, programs and activities.
- Title IX
- Title IX prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex (gender) in educational programs and activities receiving federal financial assistance. For a copy of the Title IX policy, click here: Title IX policy.
Stanford University is committed to providing an environment free from discrimination on the basis of sex (gender).
- Emergency Response Guide for Faculty and Staff
- Recommendations for how to prepare and respond to a variety of emergency situations.
- Violence Prevention & Response on Campus
- Information and resources on the prevention of violence, potential threat response, and campus threat-assessment team.
- The Dish at Stanford
- Information on the Stanford Dish area.
- Parking & Transportation Services
- The P&TS site is the first resource for commuting to Stanford, parking and other transportation information.
- Parking Citation Administrative Review (appeal)
- Requests for a parking citation review (appeal) can now be made quickly and easily online.
- Pedestrian Zone Access Protocol
- For information on the Pedestrian Zone policy and the use of golf cart type vehicles.
- Stanford Emergency Medical Service (StEMS)
- StEMS is a student group of certified EMT-Basics that provide standby medical services free of charge for Stanford campus events.
Law Enforcement Agencies
Personal Safety References
- Stanford Office of Sexual Assault & Relationship Abuse Education & Response (SARA) (650)725-9129
- A reference section on all of the various California Laws.
- The FBI
- Information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation
FBI's Top 10
-The FBI's Ten Most Wanted List
- American Red Cross
- Information regarding First Aid, Classes and Disaster Preparedness
- Federal Emergency Management
- Extensive information regarding Safety and Disaster Preparedness
- Law Enforcement
Agencies on the Web
- A very extensive listing of Law Enforcement information available through the Internet
- Crime Scene
- A Primer on Handling Crime Scene investigations
Question / Comments / Suggestion to webmaster-police
The Stanford University Safety, Security & Fire Report on our website.
© Stanford University. Stanford, California 94305. (650) 723-2300.