Threat & Violence Prevention

If it's an emergency:

Get to a safe place.

Call 9-1-1 (or 9-911 from any campus phone).

Safely notify others who might be endangered.

If the situation is not urgent:

Recognize the warning signs.

Report the situation as soon as possible to Public Safety or the appropriate university resource.