ACSSS Board (2009 Fall and Winter)
Board Advisor: Tien-Wen Wiedmann
ACSSS 2009 Board Members
- Co-Presidents: Qicong Hu, Yuankai Ge
- Financial Officer: Xiaoyu Liu
- Secretary General: Wenjun Xie
- Secretary Associate: Jieying Zheng
Department of Social Activities (link)
- VP: Yichuan Ding, Xu Tan
- Officer: Peng Shu, Ruo Ge, Wei Ren, Miao Yu, Xiaolu Wu, Xiao Zhang, Jiace Yu, Yanjing Yin, Yunyun Song, Yinfeng Qin, Tingting Zhao, Xiaojiang Guo, Tao Chu, Di Wang
- Objectives: organize social activities for ACSSS community, including but not limited to parties, karaoke, movie trip and art performance; coordinate quarterly events: Welcoming Party, New Year Party and Graduation Party, with the resource from all ACSSS board; collaborate other students groups/clubs for related events.
- Pictures of Past events: http://picasaweb.google.com/ACSSSactivity/
Department of Outdoors and Sports
- VP: Fang Li, Runzhi Jin
- Officer: Tingting Pan, Bowen Meng, Shasha Wang, Tingting Zhao, Haochen Tang
- Objectives: organize activities for ACSSS community, including but not limited to hiking, sport clubs and tournament; collaborate other students groups/clubs for related events.
Department of Career Development (link)
- VP: Xingxin Liu, Anjia Gu
- Officer: Sihe Feng, Wei Ren, Kai Wen, Yang Chen, Xiaolu Wu, Weiyu Ji, Jiace Yu, Di Wang, Hao Guo, Nan Bai, Yinfeng Qin, Chao Li, Jack Guo, Fiona Shi, Yunyun Song, Yanjing Yin, Chen Peng, Yichuan Ding
- Objectives: organize career related events, including but not limited to seminars, talks, job fairs and workshops; compile a database of Stanford Chinese alumni in Bay Area industry.
Department of Advising Program (link)
- VP: Tao Xu, Zizhuo Wang
- Officer: Jie Wu, Hai Wei, Yueming Qiu, Shenghan Yan, Fiona Shi, Di Wang, Weiyu Ji, Xiaolu Wu, Chen Peng
- Objectives: organize academia related events, including but not limited to seminars, talks, mentorship and workshops; compile a database of Stanford Chinese alumni in Bay Area academia and Stanford Chinese Faculty. More.
Department of Public Relation
- VP: Lihan Sun, Jinjian Zhai, Hai Wei
- Officer: Anjia Gu, Jieying Zheng, Junyi Wang, Jack Guo, Tao Chu
- Objectives: Handle all incoming emails to firstname.lastname@example.org with appropriate reply or forward to relevant person; revise events releases and contact people who might publicize and/or broadcast ACSSS material to keep the public informed about ACSSS activities; approve event report and news draft after events and send to Web Center for publicity on web; organize programs and events in coalition with Department of Advising Program and Career Development to reach out and build connections with the university, other student groups and academic/industrial entities.
Department of Finance
- VP: Xiaoyu Liu, Chao Bai
- Officer: Ping Li, Yu Lin
- Objectives: compile and write quarterly financial report including event date, people attended and short descriptions; assist Financial Officer and other board departments to prepare budget and apply funding; seek off-campus funding sources and sponsorship 2008Winter, 2007Fall, 2007Summer, 2007Spring .
New Student Center (link)
- Director: Shangping Feng
- Officer: Xiao Zhang
- Objectives: coordinate new student pick-up and related events to help them adjust to the new environment quickly and easily.
Family Center (link)
- Director: Tingting Pan
- Objectives: organize family related events, including but not limited to mixers, workshop and outings More.
- Director: Zhiqiang Guo
- Officer: Chun Chen, Xiao Zhang, Yichuan Ding
- Objectives: provide technical support for ACSSS events, take photos/videos, edit material and send to Public Relations and Secretory General.
- Director: Yichuan Ding
- Objectives: Maintain and update PHP-based ACSSS website and other web presence to increase publicity of ACSSS.