ACSSS Board (2010)
Board Advisor: Tien-Wen Wiedmann
ACSSS 2010 Board Members
- Co-Presidents: Xiaojiang Guo, Yinfeng Qin
- Financial Officer: Di Wang
- Secretary General: Weiyu Ji
Department of Social Activities (link)
- VP: Yichuan Ding, Tingting Zhao, Jing Ma
- Officer: Anjia Gu, Yanjing Yin, Yunyun Song, Tao Chu, Yue Shi, Junyi Wang
- Objectives: organize social activities for ACSSS community, including but not limited to parties, karaoke, movie trip and art performance; coordinate quarterly events: Welcoming Party, New Year Party and Graduation Party, with the resource from all ACSSS board; collaborate other students groups/clubs for related events.
- Pictures of Past events: http://picasaweb.google.com/ACSSSactivity/
Department of Outdoors and Sports
- VP: Wei Ren
- Officer: Tao Chu, Xiaolu Wu
- Objectives: organize activities for ACSSS community, including but not limited to hiking, sport clubs and tournament; collaborate other students groups/clubs for related events.
Department of Career Development (link)
- VP: Yunyun Song, Yanjing Yin, Anjia Gu
- Officer: Xiaolu Wu, Weiyu Ji, Hao Guo, Nan Bai, Chao Li, Chen Peng, Yichuan Ding, Ze Yuan
- Objectives: organize career related events, including but not limited to seminars, talks, job fairs and workshops; compile a database of Stanford Chinese alumni in Bay Area industry.
Department of Advising Program (link)
- VP: Yue Shi, Jie Wu, Zizhuo Wang
- Officer: Shenghan Yan, Weiyu Ji, Tingting Zhao, Chen Peng
- Objectives: organize academia related events, including but not limited to seminars, talks, mentorship and workshops; compile a database of Stanford Chinese alumni in Bay Area academia and Stanford Chinese Faculty. More.
Department of Public Relation
- VP: Tao Chu, Jiace Yu
- Officer: Yong Su, Ze Yuan, Yanjing Yin, Yunyun Song
- Objectives: Handle all incoming emails to email@example.com with appropriate reply or forward to relevant person; revise events releases and contact people who might publicize and/or broadcast ACSSS material to keep the public informed about ACSSS activities; approve event report and news draft after events and send to Web Center for publicity on web; organize programs and events in coalition with Department of Advising Program and Career Development to reach out and build connections with the university, other student groups and academic/industrial entities.
Department of Finance
- VP: Di Wang
- Objectives: compile and write quarterly financial report including event date, people attended and short descriptions; assist Financial Officer and other board departments to prepare budget and apply funding; seek off-campus funding sources and sponsorship 2008Winter, 2007Fall, 2007Summer, 2007Spring .
Department of Student Life
- Director: Yu Lin
- Officer: Huihui Liu, Yanjing Yin
- Objectives: coordinate new student pick-up and related events to help them adjust to the new environment quickly and easily.
Department of Marketing
- Director: Zhiqiang Guo
- Officer: Chun Chen, Xiao Zhang, Wenjun Xie, Tingting Zhao, Di Wang, Xiaoyu Liu, Nan Bai, Ze Yuan, Yong Su, Chun Chen, Xiaolu Wu
- Objectives: provide technical support for ACSSS events, take photos/videos, edit material and send to Public Relations and Secretory General; Maintain and update PHP-based ACSSS website and other web presence to increase publicity of ACSSS.