职位需求：Client Relationship Coordinator
Location Hong Kong
Position Type Internship/Full time
Employment type Internship/Full time
Founded in 2008, Primus is an Asia-based private equity fund focused on acquiring financial services companies. Members of the Primus Group include PFHPartnership Holdings and PMN Capital.
Primus is a strategic operator in financial services with significant permanentcapital, deep operational experience, and long-term financial capabilities. Weoperate with unmatched flexibility and a long-term horizon to executeinvestment strategies crafted by a team of industry pioneers and experts -professionals who helped manage and operate several prominent financialinstitutions, including Citigroup’s Asia Institutional Clients Group, and FubonFinancial Holding, one of Taiwan’s largest financial services conglomerates.Primus leverages the experience, relationships and track-record built up by theteam during their tenure in such prominent financial institutions.
We focus but not limited our investment areas at Bio-tech, Internet, Energy, andFinancial Institutions. Unlike many other institutions, we are unencumbered bylegacy assets, so we can focus solely on the plentiful opportunities that existtoday. We understand the regulatory and operating environments for financialinstitutions in all major countries around the world, and our partners havedirect operational, managerial and deal experience in many of those countries.
If you are looking for a challenging, fast-paced yet collegial environmentdeveloped through teamwork and close working relationships with seasonedfinancial industry professionals, we would like to meet with you.
Weempower our people to exceed their own expectations.
• Manage client accounts as well as proactively build, develop and maintain strongdirect relationships with clients and work closely with the Private Bankingteam to deliver the required level of business.
• Participate in general client service activities including: answering investment inquiries;tracking and distributing informational materials; editing, reviewing andassisting in report planning.
• Respond to investor requests in a timelymanner with a keen sense of prioritization.
• Assist with the organization and execution of investor meetings and conferencecalls.
• Perform original market, competitive, and fund performance analysis.
• Conduct comprehensive due diligence on each potential client opportunity: timely andextensive research on prospective clients and/or opportunities using bothinternal and external sources.
• Master degree required, or working towards a Master/PhD degree for Summer Internpositions
• MBA, CFA are preferred
• Industry licenses or designations preferred
• Previous experience working in the financial services industry in a client facingmarketing role preferred
• Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills to clearly articulatesophisticated concepts, ideas, and processes
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills including data mining and interpretation
• Full proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel
• Disciplined organization and project management skills, ambitious work ethic andprofessional disposition
• An interest in innovative finance
First Round：Peer Interview （US）
Second Round： Manager Interview（US）
Interpersonal skill test
Third Round: Final Interview：（HK）
Onsite tour of the company，and onsite meetings within different business situations (3-5 days)
The final decision will be made within 2 weeks after the final interview.
Transportation and accommodation will be covered by the company.
Please apply by emailing your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org