ACSSS 2008 Board Structure
Department of Activities (link)
- VP: Qicong Hu, Siqi Mou
- Officer: Chenchen Wang
- Objectives: we take care of the fun part of ACSSS. In 2007, we proudly organized Chinese students and scholars at Stanford to adventurous whale trip, to national parks in California, and to cool restaurants and karaokes near campus. We look forward to a fruitful new year, making friends and having greater fun than ever.
- Pictures of Past events: http://picasaweb.google.com/ACSSSactivity/
Department of Career Development (link)
- VP: Shu Hu, Heng Ren
- Officer: Sihe Feng*, Yuankai Ge*, Anjia Gu, Jing Li, Chenchen Wang, Tao Xu
- Objectives: we aim to help students explore potential career paths, improve the skills of job hunting, network with professionals and alumni and learn experience from people of success.
Department of Family (link)
- VP: Xiaoman Miao
- Officer: Yan Zhai
- Objectives: we provide a platform for the family members of students and scholars to exchange information, enhance the interaction and cooperation among them. More …
- Past events: Thanksgiving Special Event–Beauty Seminar, New Chinese students and scholars families’s Welcome party, and More …
Department of Finance
- VP: Chao Bai Kevin Wu
- Officer: Chao Bai, Sihe Feng*, Jing Li*, Ping Li, Siqi Mou, Lisha Tang
- Objectives: we spend money and look for sponsorship from various resources.
- Quarterly Financial Report: 2008Winter, 2007Fall, 2007Summer, 2007Spring .
Department of New Students and Scholars (link)
- VP: Yueming Qiu, Lisha Tang, Jinjian Zhai
- Officer: Zhiqiang Guo*, Shu Hu
- Objectives: Providing picking-ups for new students and scholars. More…
Department of Public Relation
- VP: Lihan Sun, Hai Wei
- Officer: Chao Bai, Anjia Gu, Ping Li, Xingxin Liu
- Objectives: we talk to other organization and association at Stanford and outside of Stanford as well.
Advising Program (link)
- Director : Tao Xu
- Officer: Yuankai Ge*, Siqi Mou, Yueming Qiu, Zizhuo Wang*, Hai Wei
- Objectives: we aim to help graduate students plan their study and non-academic life at Stanford more systematically and in a broader perspective. More …
(* means new board member candidate, not official voting member yet)