Board Advisor: Tien-Wen Wiedmann
ACSSS 2013 Board Members
- Co-Presidents: Haotian Sun 孙昊天 Huiliang Wang 王辉亮
- General Secretaries: Jingyuan Sheng 盛静远 Zhizhen Qu 瞿之真
Department of Social Activities
- VP(s): Chen Bai 白晨, Yukuan Liang 梁宇宽
- Objectives: organize social activities for ACSSS community, including but not limited to parties, karaoke, movie trip and art performance; coordinate quarterly events: Welcoming Party, New Year Party and Graduation Party, with the resource from all ACSSS board; collaborate other students groups/clubs for related events.
Department of Career Development
- VP(s): James Jian Li 李健, Jing Xiong 熊婧
- Objectives: organize career related events, including but not limited to seminars, talks, job fairs and workshops; compile a database of Stanford Chinese alumni in Bay Area industry.
Department of Advising Program
- VP(s): Ya Fang 方雅
- Objectives: organize academia related events, including but not limited to seminars, talks, mentorship and workshops; compile a database of Stanford Chinese alumni in Bay Area academia and Stanford Chinese Faculty.
Department of Public Relation
- VP(s): Minzhen Li 李旻真, Yaoxuan Li 李耀轩
- Objectives: Handle all incoming emails to email@example.com with appropriate reply or forward to relevant person; revise events releases and contact people who might publicize and/or broadcast ACSSS material to keep the public informed about ACSSS activities; approve event report and news draft after events and send to Web Center for publicity on web; organize programs and events in coalition with Department of Advising Program and Career Development to reach out and build connections with the university, other student groups and academic/industrial entities. Bridging ACSSS with both on-campus and off-campus organizations to benefit ACSSS and its student body.
Department of Finance
- VP(s): Yi Zhao 赵一
- Objectives: compile and write quarterly financial report including event date, people attended and short descriptions; assist Financial Officer and other board departments to prepare budget and apply funding; seek off-campus funding sources and sponsorship.
Department of Student Life
- VP(s): Yanwen Wu 吴艳文
- Objectives: coordinate new student pick-up and related events to help them adjust to the new environment quickly and easily; manage ACSSS Freeride.
Department of Information Technology
- VP(s)/Webmaster: Xiaoye Liu 刘小叶
- Objectives: provide technical support for ACSSS events, take photos/videos, edit material and send to Public Relations and Secretory General; Maintain and update PHP-based ACSSS website and other web presence to increase publicity of ACSSS; manage ACSSS TV.
- If you have any questions about our ACSSS website, please contact Xiaoye Liu